Case Study: Bio-Rad PCS-4000 SELDI Reader
The Bio-Rad R&D department needed engineering support to take on some challenging manufacturing, design, and customer satisfaction issues.
We assimilated into the Bio-Rad team and completed design work on the product within the Bio-Rad document control system. This meant immediate impact for manufacturing as well as for the end customer.
* Parts reduction on complex sample loader assembly
* Increased reliability on sample holding device
* Longer service intervals on load lock door seals
* Simplified assembly of vacuum pumping system
* Assembly and calibration procedures written for Autoloader
* Design and build of laboratory test fixtures
* Vendor qualification
* Ongoing Manufacturing support